Find Work in Film Workbook & The Film crew Course Bundle!
Do you want to find more work in the film industry?
In my E-book Find Work In Film , I will teach you how to apply to film jobs the right way. This is a step by step guide with all of the resources you need to begin. You will learn the correct way to apply to film jobs online, how to design your CV and Cover Letters.
Understand how to work as part of a film crew!
My online Video course teaches you the basics of film crew work. This is what was missing from your education. How to work as part of a film crew. How to behave on a film set. What to expect from a typical film set work day. Find out more here
Inside this E-Book you will find
- Steps on how to find and apply to film work
- Details on how to design a filmmaker CV
- Filmmaker CV design examples
- Details on how to design Cover Letters
- Film job Cover Letter examples
- Email copy for job applying
- CV design fill out templates
With this course you will learn
- The Film Production work flow
- Breakdown of entry level job roles
- Breakdown of a typical 12 hour work day
- Hierarchy and Etiquette on set
- Film set Language and jargon
- Difference between full time and freelance work
- Job routes and pay expectations
- What happens when i buy - you will receive a link to download the E-book and I will sign you up to the online course
- What film jobs does this cover - you can apply these techniques to all film industry jobs Crew jobs and full time work
- Will this work for any country - yes film work is universal (jobs are applied for in the same way in every country)
- Is there a refund - due to the digital nature of the book i wont be able to give refunds
This book is perfect for you if you are -
- Brand New to the film industry
- Currently working in film and wish to find more work
- Making a career change over to film
Buy the E-book now on and get the course included for $40 / £30